1. I believe that all Basset Hounds should be named Bogart. Regardless of whether or not the dog is female or male.
2. I have an uncanny ability to memorize lyrics. Yes, I do know the lyrics to every song. And, yes, even when I don’t know the exact lyrics, it doesn’t mean I won’t sing made up words really loudly.
3. I don’t trust green Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream.
4. I despise cleaning silverware. I’ll clean any bathroom you want, but in my mind, there is no way you can clean a fork enough.
5. Some how, some way, I grew out of hating the way I look. I’m not sure when that day was, but I’m pretty sure I should have thrown myself a party.
6. I thrive on competition – even when the people around me don’t know I’m competing against them. (Why, yes, I can Google that question for you FASTER THAN YOU CAN, WUSS!!!!)
7. I am convinced that if you can fold a fitted sheet, you are a witch.
8. I cry really easily. Sometimes I think this is an issue, but normally I like to think I feel deeply.
9. I need a blanket at all times. It’s like a human thunder jacket.
10. I really have no idea why every parent feels their child should play soccer. Whenever I see a kid running in the opposite direction during a soccer game, I want to scream “KEEP RUNNING! FIGHT THE MAN!”